JASMINE ABSOLUTE ( Jasminum officinale )
One of the most expensive essences ,referred to as the King of the flower oil,
or , Queen of the Night because of its strong scent during the evening hours? to maximize Jasmine fragrance flower must be picked during the evening .
Jasmine has a wonderful exotic ,sweet and floral aroma this makes a [person feel happy , calming ,uplifting and relaxing. Jasmine oil has been long associated with skin care , treating dry , dehydrate skin. This oil has aphrodisiac property that makes you feel romantic or in love, understand sexuality release fears of intimacy ,lack of sexual vitality. Jasmine oil helps fight post natal depression, lack of confidence , pessimism ,calms nervous system, reduse insomnia and snoring, helps regulate menstrual cycles, facilitate birthing process,reduce labor pains in women, provides relief from stress & anxiety.
Caution: Pregnant women ,before they are at actual birthing process, should avoid using Jasmine oil.
Blending; Jasmine oil blends well with Bergamont, Sandalwood ,Rose ,Orange ,Lemon, Grapefruit.
Over recent years, more and more people, disillusioned with the negative aspects of the modern industrial World and its effect on our planet, have begun to look back at past civilisations and how they lived in the World around them. Some of the emphasis has begun to shift away from the constant quest for advancement towards respecting and caring for the natural World. Many long forgotten ideas have been rediscovered as we realize the treasures that have lain hidden right in front of us. What we do to nature and importantly, what nature can do for us is once more at the forefront of our thinking. The use of plants to cure illness and promote well-being can be traced back many thousands of years to the times of the ancient Egyptian and Roman civilizations. In fact, even today in some parts of the World, the ancient herbal remedies are still widely used and respected. When the Romans invaded England, they discovered that English Lavender oils would help heal their battle wounds. In ancient Egypt, during the golden age of the reigns of the Great Pharaohs, plants were put to many uses such as the preservation of bodies after death. Due to mummification, embalming with herbs, resin and plant extracts, some of the bodies remain intact even today. They also used plant extracts as perfumes and for religious purposes. Many modern day drugs and antibiotics are derived from plant extracts such as everyday aspirin, important antibiotics like penicillin, powerful painkillers such as morphine, and also quinine which is used in the continuing battle against malaria. It is estimated that tens of thousands of plant species exist and are yet to be discovered in the more remote areas of the planet, hence one of the major concerns against the destruction of the world's tropical rainforests. Nobody can know what treasures lie undiscovered - possible cures for some of our most feared illnesses such as cancer. Aromatherapy is part of the way in which you can improve your lifestyle. A relaxing massage using Lavender and Chamomile oil can wash away the effects of a stressful day. It is important to understand that essential oils are able to uplift and create moods, which can lead to a more balanced lifestyle, which helps to combat the stresses of daily life.
This information is a guide only! We make every effort to ensure this guide is accurate and up to date but we accept no liability in respect of any omission or error within this guide. The buyer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of any product intended for themselves or any intended application. In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction using any of our products we accept no liability and no liability is accepted in respect of any reputed therapeutic characteristic.
- Keep all essential oils out of reach of children. Remember they can be crafty devils at times and if they see you using or mixing oils it will look interesting to them and they may try to copy! If a child does ingest any essential oil DO NOT induce vomiting, give them one glass of water to drink and seek immediate medical attention giving as many details as possible such as products swallowed and amount. The best thing to remember is prevention is better than cure!
- Also keep all essential oils away from pets.
- Do not use essential oils neat on the skin. Essential oils should always be mixed with a base (or carrier) oil first. As a general guide there should be no more than 2% essential oil in a carrier oil. To help work this out 1ml of essential oil is roughly equivalent to 20 drops, 2ml = 40 drops etc. Therefore if you have a 100ml bottle of a carrier oil such as sweet almond you should mix no more than 40 drops of essential oil with it. Remember this guide is for adults, if mixing for children we always suggest you seek professional advice first! Lavender and tea tree are the ONLY two oils you can use neat on skin but always very small amounts (1-2 drops) and not on a regular basis. If adding essential oils to a bath dilute first in a small amount of full fat milk or dispersing bath oil base, if neither is available always agitate the water after adding the oil so it doesn’t settle on the surface and cause irritation.
- Do not let essential oils come into contact with eyes. If oil does accidentally get in eyes flush with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Always wash hands after using essential oils, this is the most common way to transfer oils into the eyes. Also don’t forget if using essential oils and you break off to go to the loo, wash hands FIRST, think about it! May not be too pleasant if you forget!
- Do not take any essential oils orally.
- If you are PREGNANT, BREAST FEEDING, EPILEPTIC, ASTHMATIC, have a HIGH/LOW BLOOD PRESSURE or any HEART CONDITION, SENSITIVE SKIN or any other specific condition always seek professional medical advice before using essential oils or essential oil based remedies such as ours.
- Some oils (especially citrus ones) are photosensitising and should not be used before exposure to direct sunlight or sunbed.
- Keep neat essential oils away from plastic, painted or polished surfaces and never use near a naked flame or source of ignition.
- Do not use machinery or drive after relaxation therapy or use of any soporific oils such as Clary sage.
We are happy to offer customers a return or an exchange for items purchased online. Returns or exchanges are accepted on goods and will require proof of purchase.
If your item is damaged, faulty, or different to how it was described please:
Take a photo of the item/s
Send the photo to email@example.com along with your order reference number.
We will contact you to arrange the return of the product. Once the item have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days for the refund to process.
If you wish to exchange your item/s please contact us on 01287 644444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the item to:
Perfect Pillow Ltd
North Liverton Industrial Estate
If you are canceling your order because you've changed your mind, please note that you will have to pay the costs for returning the goods.